Thinking of going Agile?
Smart move. Companies like yours choose Agile to increase productivity, adapt to changing market needs, reduce costs, and improve product quality – all while reducing time to market.
The result: A highly effective way to stay competitive and relevant in your industry.
Organizations in a broad range of industries have experienced significant benefits resulting from their Agile transformation.
Of 1,492 organizations surveyed —
- 71% improved their ability to manage changing business and customer priorities
- 66% increased their project visibility across teams
- 65% saw an improved alignment with IT
- 62% improved their product delivery speed and reduced time to market
- 61% increased their team productivity
And 97% of organizations surveyed reported practicing Agile framework.
*2017 VersionOne survey respondent results. https://stateofagile.versionone.com
How Does Agile Transformation Make This Possible?
Some industry proven ways of how Agile transformation makes these significant improvements possible include
- Focus on value delivery and regular re-prioritization of requirements with customer to address the most important objectives first, increases productivity by reducing the time your team spends on less important or non-value added functionality.
- Early and frequent delivery and customer feedback ensures alignment with customer need and priorities (even when they seem ever-changing) and reduces rework.
- Simultaneous development and testing provides immediate quality feedback, allowing team members to make improvements for increased product quality and avoid potential end-of-project delays and need for rework due to poor quality.
- Empowerment and autonomy of team members increases engagement, collaborative & innovative environment and productivity – and leaders are able to focus on more high-level strategic tasks instead of wasting time micro managing their teams.
- Regular self-reflection by team builds a culture of continuous improvement.
- Foster collaborative working culture between the business and IT organization aligning business goals across the organization
Organizations usually adopt only part of Agile development in the form of frameworks and methodologies thinking it’s only process change. This line of reasoning has led to the failure of many Agile transformation attempts. Using Agile without also adopting Agile mindset and culture means missing out on the biggest benefit Agile transformation has to offer — building high-performing, continuously-improving, self-organizing agile teams.
Agile development isn’t just about adopting new processes – it’s about transforming the way your team thinks and operates. And that’s exactly what we mean when we say — Your organization needs to “be Agile” not just “do Agile.”
A successful Agile transformation demands a holistic change management process that considers all aspects of your organization’s structure, leadership, culture, and current practices. So, that’s precisely our approach.
We collaborate with your leaders and teams and uncover the best path forward for your organization’s Agile transformation to be a success
Ready for your organization to “be Agile”?
Contact our industry-leading agile coaches now for a FREE 30 mins consultation!